Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for a 2 x HGV Class 2 Drivers for a new contract in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
The main roles of HGV Class 2 Drivers will include:
- Multi-drop deliveries to stores across the Greater Midlands area (5-6 drops per shift)
- Driving 18t vehicle
- Loading & unloading of goods into stores
- Safe locking/unlocking of stores
- Collection of empty cages to bring back to the depot
- Full & thorough induction is provided by the client
To be considered, HGV Class 2 Drivers are required to have the following:
- Must hold a current, valid Class 2/C UK licence
- Must have a digital tachograph card & full CPC card
- No DR’s or DD’s endorsements (for insurance purposes only)
- Must have held their licence for at least 6 months (for insurance purposes only)
- Short assessment is required
PAYE rates for this role:
We are looking for drivers for starts around 23:00 – 00:00 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in the role, or want for more information, please apply & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible!