HGV Class 1/Class 2 ADR Driver – Northampton
Logistics Support Network are recruiting for 1 x HGV Class 1/Class 2 ADR for our client in Northampton. This is a great opportunity to work for a family run haulage business who offer a very competitive salary, in-house ADR training & a great work/life balance with a role that is Monday to Friday working an average 40-48 hours per week. Drivers will also get the benefit of bank holidays off and our client are closed between Christmas and New Year! You will be treated as a professional & an integral member of their growing team.
The main duties for this fantastic role is to deliver all products (within reason) to the customer safely and quickly. You will be working with the Transport Manager (TM) and other drivers to manage the workload.
The roles and responsibilities for the HGV Class 1/Class 2 ADR Driver are listed below but not limited to:
- This role is not driving a Class 1 vehicle all the time – you will be required to drive a mixture of company vehicles from Van – Class 1 as/when required
- This role will either be starting a customer site in NN4 or our clients site in NN10
- Taking ownership of driving & working time hours’ management
- Completing daily driver checks and reporting any defects
- Checking all loads whilst being loaded and making sure it corresponds with paperwork, including strapping and securing load
- Completing deliveries on time and reporting any delays
- Completing a regular inventory of the ADR kit and reporting out of date items to the TM or Transport Administrator (TA)
- Completing paperwork correctly and handing in, in a timely manner
- Fuelling up and being responsible for the fuel cards and pins, handing in receipts in a timely manner
- Taking vehicles in for inspection and MOT when requested
- Reporting any damages of vehicle or to product immediately
- Maintaining cleanliness of company vehicles
To be considered for this role, the HGV Class 1/Class 2 ADR Driver is required to have the following:
- Must have a valid, HGV Class 1/C+E Licence
- Must have 2 years’ experience (for insurance purposes)
- Must have a valid digital tachograph card & a valid CPC card
- Full ADR licence (Core & Packages) is preferred – training can be provided for the right candidate
- The start time for this role will vary dependant on requirements, drivers must be flexible in their start times
- Must have a professional and punctual approach
This role is working Monday to Friday, starting at a variety of start time as per business needs, working an average 48 hours per week. The salary for this £30,000 per annum.
This role includes 20 days + 8 bank holidays per year.
This really is a fantastic role for the right candidate, please email your CV to email@example.com