Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for 5 x HGV Class 1 Drivers for our client based in Rugby, Warwickshire, to work an ongoing PM shift.
This role involves working for a well-known haulier on behalf of one of the biggest parcel delivery firms in the UK.
The main roles of HGV Class 1 Drivers will include:
- Trunking to other parcel depots
- Average of 50 hours per week – working out at roughly 10 hours per day, however there will be times drivers are required to do a 10 hour + run, but in turn the hours will be reduced on the following days to maintain the average.
- There would be no handballing/ pallet or cages work required with this job
To be considered, HGV Class 1 Drivers are required to:
- Must hold a current, valid Class 1/C+E UK licence
- Must have at least 6 months of Class 1/C+E experience
- Must have a digital tachograph card & full CPC card
- No DR’s or DD’s endorsements (for insurance purposes only)
- Must be prepared to complete induction paperwork prior to first shift (will be sent electronically due to Covid regulations)
We are pleased to offer the following LTD day rates:
- £155.00 per day (Monday to Friday all hours)
- £165.00 per day (Saturday all hours)
- £175.00 per day (Sunday all hours)
Please call the office for PAYE rates.
This work is on an ongoing basis, for drivers between 1400 – 2100.
To apply for the HGV Class 1 Drivers roles, please apply & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible!