Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for 10 x HGV Class 1 Drivers for our client, based in Hams Hall.
The main roles of HGV Class 1 Drivers will include:
- Trunking between RDC’s and other client depots
- Adhering to all onsite health & safety procedures
- Average 12 hours per day
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
To be considered, HGV Class 1 Drivers are required to have the following:
- Must hold a full, valid Class 1/C+E licence & at least 12 months’ experience (for insurance purposes only)
- Must have valid Digi & CPC card
- Drivers will be required to use the Relay app and also the Fleet Checker app – previous experience would be advantageous, however not essential
- Good level of written & spoken communication
Please see below pay rates:
- PAYE £14.25ph Mon to Fri, £15.25ph Sat, £16.50ph Sun
Please note, this client will only accept PAYE drivers. (No Umbrella or LTD drivers, sorry)
This work is starting immediately & we are looking for drivers for AM and PM shifts.
Please submit your CV & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.