Logistics Support Network Ltd are currently recruiting for HGV Class 1 Drivers for our client, based in Sawley, Derbyshire. Our client is looking for drivers to complete stores deliveries, which includes loading and unloading into stores.
The main roles of HGV Class 1 Drivers will include:
- Stores deliveries, including loading and unloading in store. All stores within 100 miles of the depot.
- Drivers will also be required to self-load the trailers before setting out to the stores. (1 trailer per store)
- Drivers will also need to bring back old stock, recycling etc. back to the depot.
- Drivers may be delivering a mixture of pallets/cages/boxes
- Drivers may also be required to wrap/re-wrap pallets etc in preparation for deliveries
- Adhering to all onsite health & safety procedures
- Average 10 hours per day/2 stores per shift – guaranteed 10 hours per day payment.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
To be considered, HGV Class 1 Drivers are required to have the following:
- Must hold a full, valid Class 1/C+E licence
- Must be able to pass an assessment and induction – assessment takes a couple of hours and induction will take place over a day
- Must have valid digi & CPC card
- Good level of written & spoken communication
We are pleased to pay the following rates:
- £14.25ph Mon to Fri, £16.50ph Sat, £18.50ph Sun PAYE.
Paid for a 10-hour minimum. Salary wise, this works out to be between £37050.00 per annum – £39570.00 per annum.
We are looking for Class 1 Drivers to work the following shift:
- AM – 4 on, 2 off
- PM – Week 1 = 5 on, 2 off, Week 2 = 5 on, 3 off.
Temp to Perm opportunities are also available.
This work is starting immediately & we are looking for drivers in particular who are happy to start between 0400 – 1200 for AM shift and 1800 – 2300 for PM shift. Drivers are required to be flexible and may be asked to start at any time between these windows.
Please submit your CV & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.