Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for 4 x HGV Class 1 Drivers for our client, based in Magna Park, Lutterworth.
The main roles of HGV Class 1 Drivers will include:
- Trunking between RDC’s and other client depots
- Adhering to all onsite health & safety procedures
- Average 12 hours per day
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
To be considered, HGV Class 1 Drivers are required to have the following:
- Must hold a full, valid Class 1/C+E licence & at least 12 months experience (for insurance purposes only)
- Must have valid digi & CPC card
- Drivers must be willing to attend induction in Manchester (transport provided & paid induction)
- Good level of written & spoken communication
Please see below pay rates:
- PAYE £12.00ph Mon to Fri, £14.00ph Sat, £16.00ph Sun
- Umbrella PAYE £14.00ph Mon to Fri, £16.00ph Sat, £18.00ph Sun
This work is starting immediately & we are looking for drivers for AM and PM shifts.
Please submit your CV & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.